Chhatrapati Shivaji statue unveiled by Devendra Fadnavis in Mauritius
Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis revealed a statue of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj in Mauritius. He highlighted Maharashtra’s potential as a leading industrial and investment destination in India at the Indo-Mauritius Business Forum and signed an MoU to promote trade between Mauritius and Maharashtra.
Buy Prime Test Series for all Banking, SSC, Insurance & other exams
Chhatrapati Shivaji statue unveiled in Mauritius: Key Points
- Fadnavis attended a cultural event with Mauritius Prime Minister Pravind Jugnauth and will meet with members of the Maharashtrian community.
- During his visit to Mauritius, Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra Devendra Fadnavis unveiled a statue of the Maratha warrior king Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and emphasized that our existence today is indebted to Shivaji Maharaj.
- Fadnavis lauded Shivaji Maharaj’s accomplishments, particularly his exceptional management of the tax system and law and order.
- He also pledged a grant of 44 million Mauritius rupees for the construction of a multipurpose hall and a scholarship for 10 students.
- The inauguration ceremony was attended by Mauritian Prime Minister Pravind Kumar Jugnauth and members of the Mauritius Marathi Mandali Federation.
‘Gigachat’ Russia’s Sberbank launches Al to compete with ChatGPT
Important Takeaways For All Competitive Exams
- President of Mauritius: Prithvirajsing Roopun
- Prime Minister of Mauritius: Pravind Kumar Jugnauth
- Mauritian Currency: Mauritian rupee
- Capital of Mauritius: Port Louis
Also Read: Know Everything about the King Charles III coronation on May, 6, 2023
Find More Appointments Here