Current Affairs Today Headline- 6 June 2022
- India reports 4,518 fresh cases, 2,779 recoveries, and 9 deaths in the last 24 hours. Total active cases stand at 25,782.
- India among largest and fastest-growing startup ecosystems in world, says PM Modi.
- Vice President Naidu launches India-Qatar Start-Up bridge in Doha, highlights strength of India-Qatar ties.
- Shah Rukh Khan tests positive for COVID-19.
- India, Bangladesh commence joint military training exercise Ex SAMPRITI-X at Jessore Military Station in Bangladesh from June 5 to June 16.
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh to be on a three-day visit to Vietnam from June 8th
- Two cases of Norovirus confirmed in Vizhinjam, no need for concern, says l Kerala Health Minister Veena George.
- Heatwave continues as maximum temperature recorded at 47.3℃ in Delhi’s Mungeshpur, as per IMD.
- PM Modi attended launch of the global initiative ‘LiFE MOVEMENT’ through video conferencing on World Environment Day on June 5th.
- Joe Root becomes first England player to complete 17,000 runs in International cricket.
- Joe Root becomes second English batsman to score 10,000 Test runs.
- Rafael Nadal beats Casper Ruud 6-3 6-3 6-0 to win men’s singles final and clinch his 14th title at Roland Garros and his 22nd grand slam title.
- Ukraine’s World Cup dream over after 1-0 defeat against Wales in last European play-off final on June 5th.
- India enters final, will face Poland in the final match in FIH Hockey 5s Lausanne.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan demands demilitarization of Greek islands and threatens a new operation in Syria.
- Kazakhs supported constitutional changes by referendum with 77% in favour.
- Ukraine president visits frontlines in Lysychansk as fighting rages.
- US, South Korea test-fire 8 missiles in response to North Korea’s launches.
- Three Chinese astronauts arrived at the country’s Tiangong space station, the latest stride in China’s aim to become a major space power. The space station is expected to become fully operational by the end of 2022.
Take Weekly Tests on app for exam prep and compete with others. Download Current Affairs and GK app
एग्जाम की तैयारी के लिए ऐप पर वीकली टेस्ट लें और दूसरों के साथ प्रतिस्पर्धा करें। डाउनलोड करें करेंट अफेयर्स ऐप