30 Valentine’s Day Pickup Lines That Are Waaay Sexier Than Your Average “Be Mine”
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time of year to celebrate love, give your partner some extra attention, eat a bunch of heart-shaped chocolate, and/or send a Tinder match a pickup line if you’re single like me.
Because for anyone else currently navigating Singledom, pickup lines are all we have this holiday. And let’s be honest, nothing says “be mine this holiday” like clever innuendos and cheesy pickup lines.
So for your pleasure, please enjoy these 20 Valentine’s Day-themed pickup lines that may just help you land a Nicholas Sparks romance of your own. And if you already have a rom-com worthy romance—which, hi, jealous—pretty sure your partner will enjoy these too.
Just remember to only use these on people who are totally comfortable with you because, hi, yup, V-day is not an excuse to be a total creep. Happy love day!
When you think they’re sweeter than chocolate:
- Cupid called. He says that he needs my heart back.
- Quick question: Are you sunburned or are you just always this hot?
- You’re so sweet, you could put Hershey’s out of business.
- The only sweet I want for Valentine’s Day is a cutie pie like you!
- You can keep the Hershey’s, I just want a kiss.
- I’d say you’re not cute, but I’d be lion.
- Did it hurt? You know, when you got shot by cupid’s arrow?
- I asked Cupid for a map because I just keep getting lost in your eyes.
- This Valentine’s Day, you should sign up for a marathon since you’re running through my mind all day anyway.
- I bought you a dictionary for V-day since, you know, you add meaning to my life.
When you want to spend all your V-days with them:
- Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I tell Cupid to shoot you with that arrow one more time?
- They can’t fit what I feel for you on a conversation heart.
- Do you like cats? Because I’d like you to take meowt for Valentine’s Day.
- I bought you 12 roses for Valentine’s Day: 11 real and one fake. I will love you until all of them die and wilt away.
- This Valentine’s Day, let’s make like fabric softener and Snuggle.
- When I look at you, I see more stars than the cast list in that Valentine’s Day movie.
- You know what else Valentine’s Day is? Our future anniversary date.
- I love you as much as I love Taylor Swift. And that’s saying a lot.
- I’m glad Cupid listened to me, you’re exactly what I asked for.
- Can we order pizza for the holiday? I want to give you a pizza my heart.
When you want a little V-day sexy time:
- I’m sorry I didn’t get you chocolates for Valentine’s Day, but if you want something sweet I’m right here.
- I was going to get you a box of chocolates, but you already have a sweeter box to unwrap.
- Did you ask for a Snickers this Valentine’s Day? Because I want you to satisfy me.
- Do you wanna eat a box of chocolates…or me?
- Happy Valentine’s Daaaaaaaayum.
- Tonight’s menu: chocolate, candy hearts, and you.
- For Valentine’s Day, let’s put on some Netflix and not watch it.
- You know what’s on the Valentine’s Day menu? Me-n-u.
- Who knew you were sweeter than a Reese’s peanut butter cup.
- In honor of Valentine’s Day, let’s call me Cupid. Can I stick my arrow in you?
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
Published at Fri, 12 Nov 2021 19:45:00 +0000